Skip to main content

Paying for my care

Paying for Adult Social Care Services can be complicated and confusing, but we try to make it as straightforward as possible. 

Find out more about

  • Personal budgets and self directed support
  • Deferred payments agreements
  • Information to support adults who fund their own care
  • Paying for living in a home
  • Appointing the Council to manage your money
  • Council tax and housing benefits

The information and advice will help you navigate through the different ways your care can be paid for, with helpful contact details for agencies that will help you. 

Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited