Skip to main content

Care And Family Support

If your child needs equipment or adaptations at home, they will be assessed by an occupational therapist (OT) who will look at access in and around the home. They will work with you and your child to find solutions to make life easier. The OT will also assess your child’s equipment needs. They can make recommendations for provision of adaptations or equipment, and support with re-housing to more suitable accommodation. Referrals are made from doctors, health care professionals and schools to the Paediatric Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Team. You can talk to your doctor or SENCO if you would like a referral for your child.

Who to contact

020 8522 9622

Where to go

Child & Family Centre
79 Axe Street
IG11 7LZ
Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited