Skip to main content


How do I make a complaint?

Sometimes you might feel that you need to make a complaint about one of the services that the council provides.

You can complain if:

  • You have not been treated with courtesy and fairness
  • You are unhappy about the standard of service you have received
  • You think we have not given you a service you think you are entitled to
  • You are unhappy about the way we have dealt with a situation

We will take your complaint very seriously. We will use the information you give us to help make services better.

If you are unhappy with Adult Social Care please telephone: 0208 227 2323

If you are unhappy with council services telephone : 0208 215 3011

Ways to Complain

There are a number of ways you can complain:

Filling in an online form

  1. Writing (no stamp needed) to the Corporate Complaints Team at Barking Town Hall, Barking Town Sqaure, Barking, IG11 7LU
  2. Email:
  3. Telephone: 0208 215 3011
  4. In person, by talking to any Council Officer

Is this information correct?
Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited