Skip to main content

Supported living and accommodation

Supported housing is for people over 18 who need help to live independently, in a safe environment with some support.

Many of the Supported Housing schemes in the borough cater for different groups. You can apply to live in Supported Housing if:

  • You have a physical disability;
  • You have a learning disability;
  • You have mental health related problems;
  • You have drug or alcohol related issues;
  • You are a vulnerable adult with children;
  • You are at risk of domestic violence; or
  • You need a great deal of help with living at home.

For more information, please see the information links below or see the 'Related Services' section on the right of the page.

Back to top Powered by Open Objects © Open Objects Software Limited