Many of the Supported Housing schemes in the borough cater for different groups. You can apply to live in Supported Housing if:
- You have a physical disability;
- You have a learning disability;
- You have mental health related problems;
- You have drug or alcohol related issues;
- You are a vulnerable adult with children;
- You are at risk of domestic violence; or
- You need a great deal of help with living at home.
For more information, please see the information links below or see the 'Related Services' section on the right of the page.